but i have a few 'Lord willing's floating through my head as the new year approaches.
first off, Lord willing!, i will be ringing in the new year in harp and bowl (worship and prayer) playing piano at an event locally. then i will follow up the countdown by a few hours overnight of more prayer and worship with some people at a different location, as part of a 24 hour prayer effort. talk about a way to dedicate the coming year to God!!! i'm stoked....
a few 2010 Lord-willings:
- an expensive, exhausting trip to see my counselor sometime this spring hopefully.
- to read through the Bible this year ...or much of it (half of it is still a success! compared to barely scratching the surface)... probably using this plan/page from this site's many options.
- find a smaller guitar that does not make my arm go numb when i play...
- take my class 5 drivers exam (it's hard to believe i've had my novice license for 4 years already! time sure flies....)
- to not place expectations on myself, and then beat myself up for failing!